' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: CB Quote challenge Patience & Better

Saturday 27 September 2014

CB Quote challenge Patience & Better

For the Craft Barn quote challenge I chose my quote on the basis that it involved the word love and I have plenty of heart imagery in the shape of dies, stamps, folders etc... to illustrate it.
The Background has been embossed with a heart folder (freebie) and I rubbed watercolour crayons on the raised areas.
The main image is stamped in Versafine (Paper Artsy Hot Pick 1111) I thought it appropriate since it is a very unlikely image!
The heart has been die-cut with a Tim Holtz Bigz die before penning my quote in ink.
3 colours of twine finish the page.
 
I am also entering  the Pan Pastels UK and That's Crafty challenges.
Back to the chores...

22 comments:

  1. I may have that stamp - must dig it out!! Love all the elements to your card, and a great quote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love the quote and that super stamp.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stamp and quote - great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It may be an unlikely image, but it is a fabulous one. Love that card shape too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous quote and a great creation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I like how you colored the embossed hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully put together and a great quote.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card shape it is one i love to use, love how you have thought outside of the box on this challenge, the imagery goes well with the quote :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that Steampunk image and the swords are fab.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love steampunk, this is great, l love it

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great page and quote.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loved your background Fiona, you had some gorgeous layers on it!

      Delete
  12. Oh wow! I love that focal image. It's SO steampunky. And the hearts provide the perfect texture for this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Some of the hearts look like bubbles coming from the puffer fish's mouth! Love everything about this piece :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is great! Fab quote and I love the stamp! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the quote you have chosen and the way you have depicted it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is beautiful, great image and embossing :-) Thank you for joining in at Pan Pastel UK xxx

    ReplyDelete