' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Men of numbers

Thursday 21 March 2019

Men of numbers

Welcome to my second inspiration post for the Country View Challenge, where our theme of Letters or Numbers has been chosen by the lovely Evelyn.

Today I have another journal page, yes mine are like buses... and this one is focusing on numbers, since my first was all about letters.


I first collaged some papers (Prima) as a base for my background and applied Paper Artsy acrylic paints in a few places. A sprinkle or 2 of Rusty Road Infusions (Paper Artsy) spritzed with water add interest to the paint.
More paint was added with a Carabelle stencil (Weft Fabric and Numbers)

I then used several stamps both with black ink and white Fresco paint.

My focal image has been gifted to me by a blogger and artist friend, I thought I knew the brand but alas no… I coloured it with alcohol pens and created a white shadow around it to make it pop.

Stamps:
Studio Light Grunge SL337
The Artistic Stamper : Family Values 062, Small bingo card
No6 Bear: Monsieur Panda A6 set - Art stamp Carabelle Studio (Thanks to the commenter who helped me identify the brand!)

 
I hope I have inspired you to enter our Country View Challenge, don't forget there is a £20 voucher to win if you do!

Thanks for coming by,

13 comments:

  1. Wow, what amazing pages! I love the design and how you collaged the paper and the black and white paint stamping look stunning 😁. Enjoy the rest of your week! Creative wishes! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Fantastic page. Love this Christine.
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. stamp ber is ART STAMP CARABELLE STUDIO

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super page Christine and the amazing performing bear is real fun.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaaah, j'adore cette double-page !!!!
    Oui oui, Carabelle Studio ce tampon, je l'aime beaucoup... et d'ailleurs, ça ne serait pas moi l'amie qui te l'aurait envoyé Lol ? :)
    Quel plaisir de l'admirer dans ces teintes... Tu l'as exploité au mieux, avec juste ce qu'il faut pour le mettre vraiment en valeur !
    Superbe colorisation aussi, je viens de mettre ta page dans ma galerie d'inspiration Carabelle, elle le mérite bien :)
    Bravo Christine. Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic journal pages, Christine!!! I love the colours and the design of your background and Monsieur Ours is really handsome!!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  8. J'aime beaucoup cette double page. une belle mise en page avec ce papier placé de cette façon et belle superposition de tampons stencils et peintures. bonne soirée et bon dimanche . bises

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful page in these colours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great layout really love it xx

    ReplyDelete