Saturday, 1 August 2026

Wild Flowers Love

Hello crafters, 

This fortnight, the Allsorts challenge optional theme, chosen by Sarah is "Colours of Summer". As usual, you can also enter with an "anything goes" theme.

The focal image is "Cow Parsley" from Imagination Crafts. After a failed experiment with inking the stamp with Gelatos I switched to Distress Oxides, applying different colours of ink.

Cow Parsley are a favourite of mine so I selected the sentiment (Blooming Buds from STAMPlorations) because it featured wild flowers.

I used the second largest die from the AALL & Create Climbing Woods die set (#77) to cut the mat.

***************
Hop over to the Allsorts challenge blog to see all the DT inspiration and upload your projects. If you do you could win a prize of a  Butterfly stamp and stencil from Visible Image!

 






Thanks for coming by,

 Craftyfield   I am entering the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge

10 comments:

  1. Super colourful and who doesn’t love a bit of cow parsley!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Christine, like the design and bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really lovely card Christine, great colours and a wonderful cow parsley stamp x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It turned out so beautifully! Gorgeous colors and love the die cut shape of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the colors you have used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ended up beautifully Christine.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's ended up being so beautiful and dramatic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous colours for your card Christine .

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely and colourful card to illustrate the theme - love a bit of cow parsley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Christine, I love the sentiment.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete