Sunday, 6 September 2026

Serene Winter Snowflakes and Marshmallows

Hello crafters, 

STAMPlorations has released new products designed to work together, consisting of small stamp set coordinating with ephemera cuts, called Perfect Pairs. I have been using another set today, Serene Winter  in preparation for Christmas... 


To create my background I repeat-stamped the dictionary definition in the set, highlighting one line in a darker blue.

I placed my chosen ephemera from the pack in the centre. 

To finish, I added the sentiment on the bottom right, snowflakes (glue and rock candy glitter) and a snowflake brad also given the Rock Candy treatment.

For my second card I used the appetising cup of coffee with marshmallows... yum!

I created the background with Versafine inks, added my chosen ephemera from the pack which I had stamped and embossed with the sentiment from the set.
I added the dictionary definition stamped on a separate piece of cardstock.
For embellishments I added baker's twine and a wax seal.

One small stamp set and many ephemera for completely different cards! Really useful for Christmas makes...

You can find the 4 Perfect Pairs in the collection here, stamp set and ephemera bought together benefit from a 20% discount but can be bought individually.

Thanks for coming by,

 Craftyfield   I am entering the We Love Stamping challenge (snow globe card)
   

6 comments:

  1. The post title intrigued me, at least the mention of marshmallows! Two very different but lovely Winter cards.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ans of course, many thanks for joining us with your Tree at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two great cards, and the one you shared at We Love Stamping is perfect for our challenge.
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! Love the snow globe on the first card! Second card is lovely with addition of twine and wax seal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two fabulous winter cards, like that snow globe and the hot cocoa is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this winter coffee cards you entered into the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. The wax seal is the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete