Hello crafters, today I have another make with the newly released Perfect Pairs, sets combining a small stamp set and coordinating ephemera cuts, designed to simplify card making.
But... proof you don't need image stamps to create a card and you CAN use just the stamp set (or just the ephemera), I made this Christmas card with Serene Winter:
But... proof you don't need image stamps to create a card and you CAN use just the stamp set (or just the ephemera), I made this Christmas card with Serene Winter:
I first added "white" pearlescent watercolour (Gansai Tambi) on a piece of white cardstock and let it dry.
Next using a hand cut stencil and Distress inks I coloured the inside of the tree with green and the outside with both red and blue.
With the stencil back in place I stamped the sentiment from the set as if it was a garland.
The dictionary definition stands in for the tree pot.
Finally I double matted the image, added "baubles" and a star brad to finish.
As before the Gansai Tambi colours are so shiny...
You can find the 4 Perfect Pairs in the collection here, stamp set and ephemera bought together benefit from a 20% discount but can be bought individually.



Nice and colourful take on our theme at We Love Stamping Christine, thanks so much for joining us.
ReplyDeleteB x
Great use of your stamps. Thanks for joining We Love Stamping. Anesha
ReplyDeleteFabulous card, great design and background!
ReplyDeleteWonderful winter tree card. Thank you for joining our Leaves and tree theme at We Love Stamping this month
ReplyDelete