' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Dictionary #4 Landscape

Friday 4 March 2016

Dictionary #4 Landscape

For the Craft Barn Dictionary Challenge our new letter is L and this time I contrived my choice of word so that I could use my Stampscapes stamps and build a scene, which led me to the word Landscape.


The clouds are stamped with a Katzelkraft stamp from the Fruitful plate and all others are by Stampscapes.
I added some colour with a Cut & dry piece  and Distress Inks.

I stamped my letter top left and added my dictionary definition bottom right and stopped before I messed it up!
Hope you like my scene!

 

13 comments:

  1. Amazing scene with a peaceful feeling.. A great word to chose

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. C'est super joli et réussi!!!!
    Bravo Christine, et tu as bien fait de t'arrêter là, c'est juste parfait!
    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Great scene for a great word.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't believe the beauty of this landscape. It is both clever and well done. I could NEVER stamp like that, I'm sure, nor color the image so well. This is over the top IMPRESSIVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautifully tranquil scene Christine, my Stapscapes are well overdue and inking.

    Hope you have a good weekend, looks like being a cold one.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab understated colouring - perfect. A very calming image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! This is a beautiful scene! Your stamping and especially your beautiful coloring are so impressive. I could sit and stare out at that scene all day. It's like a photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous scene for the challenge, very peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful scene. I have some Stampscape stamps but can never manage to put the elements together like this. I first thought your chosen word was lake but landscape is even better.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, that's so pretty. Amazing scene. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, beautiful, I'd really like to go here, looks so peaceful!! Thank you for joining in The Craft Barn Challenge!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great page! I think I have that set of stamps somewhere, must dig them out! Sorry I'm late commenting this time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have created a beautiful tranquil scene. I would rather be by that lake today than in overcast Bedfordshire.

    ReplyDelete