' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Crackled powders

Friday 17 January 2020

Crackled powders


Today I am on the STAMPLorations blog with a tutorial taking you through my process with Crackle paste and dye based powders (Brushos, Infusions, Bistres etc...).
This is the first of 3 Mixed Media tutorials I am putting together for STAMPlorations.


So, hop on over to the STAMPLorations blog to read up all the details and I will be back next month with another Mixed Media tutorial.

Thanks for coming by,
I am entering the SSS Wednesday challenges.




       

7 comments:

  1. A beautiful burst of colour Christine.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for a great example of how I can use the texture paste that I purchased a few weeks ago. I have av assortment of pastes, mediums, textures, etc. But, for someone new to these tools, it can be overwhelming just knowing where to start. The Sunflower is beautiful, thank you for sharing such clear, step by step directions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, stunning - those fiery petals have such beautiful graduations of colour, and the texture at the heart of each flower is amazing. Off to check out all the how-to details over at STAMPlorations.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous burst of colour, just what's needed for these gloomy days. Will hop over to the blog. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so amazing! I so enjoyed your tutorial, the crackle texture looks so beautiful 😁. Thanks for the inspiration! Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. De superbes effets !!!! Encore une belle idée et création Christine.
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Très jolie carte. j'aime ce stencil.

    ReplyDelete