' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Boat trip

Tuesday 1 June 2021

Boat trip

Welcome to our new STAMPlorations Theme & Photo Prompt challenge!
This month the Theme and photo prompt are:


You can choose to follow either Theme or Photo and of course both to qualify for the prize.
I chose the theme for this "postcard":


The background is coloured with several shades of blue dye ink for the sky and green for the water. I used both brayer and brushes to apply the inks (Memento and Distress).

I stamped the boat from the Born to Roam set onto my base card and also on a separate piece of card which I fussy cut before gluing in place

I stamped the sentiment from the same set in black Versafine to finish.

Clean and simple... wish I was there!!! 
Check what my teamies did on the STAMPlorations blog and link up your  creations!

***
Whenever you shop for STAMPlorations products you can get 20% off with my code: STAMPGIRLCRAFTY


***

Thanks for coming by,
I am entering the Casology (I have tried to make my card look like a photo) and Addicted to Stamps challenges.
 

5 comments:

  1. J'aime beaucoup.. Elle est simple, mais très belle. Ton fond est parfait, il met bien en valeur ce beau texte et bateau !!
    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I was there too! Wonderful background inking and great you kept the boat white and it does look like a photo and thanks for joining us at CASology x 1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all behind this week so late visit, but great creation as always. Should have been on a Celebrity ship right in the Greek Isles.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful postcard! Your ocean scene is very inviting, would it be lovely to spend time cruising with blue skies and sunshine 😀. Take care and happy weekend! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. CAS is perfect to capture the expanse of the ocean. Unfortunately my cruise to see polar bears has been postponed to next year :-(

    ReplyDelete