' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Catty carollers

Thursday 23 December 2021

Catty carollers

Rounding up our Country View Challenge inspiration posts, here's another Snarky Christmas Cats card. 
No apologies as I did warn you...

CAS greeting card with CMS 416 stamp set

First I made several masks for this cat image from the stamp set (CMS 416 - Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous), then I stamped the cat repeatedly in black (foreground) and grey, and coloured them with pencils. I added the music score behind them (a freebie from a magazine).

As I am writing this there is no sentiment stamped on the card but I wanted the freedom to use this card as a Christmas, New year or even a December Birthday card if required. 

**********
You still have a week to enter our Country View Challenge and only 2 shopping days till x-mas, so do get on with it! Who knows you might win one of 2 lovely £20 vouchers to spend on crafty stuff... now wouldn't that be the best Christmas present?!

Happy Christmas!!!


I am entering the We Love Stamping and Paperbabe challenges.

5 comments:

  1. J'adore !!!
    Une belle petite scène avec un masquage parfait... Trop rigolote celle-là encore !
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each one gets better Christine, I am expecting by next Christmas we will see a whole Clowder of them.

    Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping, also for your support of the challenges in 2021. Have a lovely Christmas, stay safe and well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The boy band of snarky cats! This one made me smile. I hope you have a lovely festive time and a very merry Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect CAS card and a cute scene!!! You are right with not putting text on your card, I don't always put text on my cards either. Have a very merry Christmas, Christine!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the scene you created with the cats. thanks for joining We Love Stamping. Anesha

    ReplyDelete