' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Colourful Boat

Tuesday 25 July 2023

Colourful Boat

To bring a bit of colour to our grey English summer, I inked up this detailed stamp (Crafty Individuals: CI-559 Of the Sea) with a variety of bright inks: 


I added a colourful border with washi tape (AALL & Create Washi Tape #13 - Fasteners) that I enhanced with red and blue alcohol ink markers. 

As a finishing touch I added a small tag I had stamped on glossy cardstock moons ago, also from Crafty Individuals (CI-428 It's a man's world). 
 

Thanks for coming by, 


 Craftyfield   I am entering the Allsorts challenge.

5 comments:

  1. A great nautical creation Christine, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A superb card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really is a bright and cheerful card design, the colours are lovely. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card and a great idea to use the washi border, it really goes well xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete