' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Flower and Butterfly

Saturday 19 August 2023

Flower and Butterfly

Hello crafters, today I have a one layer card with the look of a matted one. 


I used my favourite inking technique for this collage stamp by Crafty Individuals (CI-521), applying water-based markers to each element in various colours. I then over stamped (using a stamping platform) with embossing ink and embossed the image with clear EP. 

I added watercolour to the left of the image, added a border with a pink gel pen. 

Finally, I created a border with a thin double-sided tape to which I applied gilding flakes.  

Thanks for coming by,

 Craftyfield   I am entering the SSS Monday and Allsorts, challenges

6 comments:

  1. Only one thing better than a Butterfly and that's one with flowers, perfect for our current Allsorts challenge, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already saw your beautiful card in the crafty Individuals facebook group.
    There was a link to your blog, which is why I found you here.
    You have a follower from Belgium.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah oui, elle est superbe, et j'aime bien aussi tes bordures aux gilding flakes !! J'avais aussi craqué sur ce tampon, mais je n'ai pas encore réussi à l'utiliser.. :( Bises

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning! Gorgeous colors and amazing image! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week and showcasing your lovely card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great technique to overstamp and emboss with clear powder. I must give it a try :-)

    ReplyDelete