' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Oak leaves and mushrooms

Saturday 21 October 2023

Oak leaves and mushrooms

Hello crafters, today I have a bit of inspiration for our Country View Challenge over on Facebook on the theme of Autumn Magic.  

Before that a word to my email subscribers:

Yesterday you received an email from me with the two blog posts that were published last week. This is a case of technology gone rogue or rather my failure to understand how migrating to the new system worked...  It should all be fine from now on and today's post should not appear more than once...



The scene has been built with the following Lavinia stamps and a mix of dye inks and Versafine: 
- LAV431 Moon 
- LAV 564 Mini Forest Mushroom 
- LAV 760 Oak Leaf Flourish 
- Tree Scene 

Hills were created with paper masks, and I used a paper from an old pad and a piece of Kraft cardstock to mat the image. 
The final flourishes come in the shape of leaf brads, which I have had in my stash for decades, having bought them when they were all the rage... but aren't they perfect here?! 

So, if you haven't joined our Facebook group yet, hop on over and click on "Join Group", answer a few questions and upload your project(s) in the album. The DT shows off new makes every few days to inspire you... 

On another note... you may have noticed I have changed my profile picture, the vision in pink of a Sarah Kay girlie to which I hung on way too long, for a more representative image of my style, combining both my love of CAS and Vintage.
 
Thanks for coming by,

 Craftyfield   I am entering the Stamping Sensations, and Allsorts  challenges

8 comments:

  1. You've created a lovely Autumnal scene Christine and the strooms add a little touch of magic. Perfect for our themes at Allsorts and Stamping Sensations, thank you, would also fit the colours of our mood board at We Love Stamping.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elle est très belle !!.. Tes couleurs d'automne sont superbes, et la petite scène parfaite ! Belle utilisation aussi de ton vieux stock de papiers et brads... Epatant ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, what a fabulous autumnal scene. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Autumn Colours option.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful scene which looks so good on the patterned paper mat. Thank you so much for joining in with the Allsorts and Stamping Sensations challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm having a BIG catch up on blogs. This is a lovely misty autumnal scene xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card! I love the autumnal scene that you created, the colours and stamps are glorious and wow, that moon is perfect too 😌. I hope you are keeping well and sending you hugs, Jo x ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous scenery, lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've created a beautiful scene for your gorgeous card! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete