' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Blue Monday

Sunday 21 January 2024

Blue Monday

Today I have a 2nd inspiration post for our Country View Challenge,
where the theme is "Be Wordy"
Although Blue Monday was officially last Monday, I have a feeling the most miserable day will actually be tomorrow! So, I think, for those brave souls that attempted it, it's time to give up on dry January... and, as the card says...let the drinking be gin!!! 


I used the stamp and coordinating die set Keep Your Gin Up by Visible Image to stamp the glasses and ice cubes in shades of grey. The lemon slices were coloured with pencils as well as the bottle I had stamped in green ink. 

I stencilled the background with an older stencil, Sunburst by Andy Skinner (DecoArt). 

I hope you will join us in the Facebook group to enter our Country View Crafts challenge, anything with quotes, words or sentiment will be welcomed, as long as you use products or brands stocked at Country View Crafts. If you do you could win a bundle of words/sentiment stamps by Visible Image, Tracy Easson and 49 and Market PLUS a pack of chipboard words!


Cheers!

 Craftyfield   I am entering the SSS WednesdayStamping Sensations,   
                                                            Allsorts and the Lost Coast Designs challenges 


11 comments:

  1. What a fun card, love the stenciling and such great stamps! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo I do love this, that Gin and Tonic looks perfect for the weather we are having today makes me feel like opening a bottle, lol, this is fantastic thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card and your stenciling and coloring are fantastic! Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What could be better than a gin and tonic, my fav 😊. Loving your card and the sentiment made me smile, and the stencilled background is so clever and frames that gin and tonic beautifully ❤️. Happy wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow stunning colours and design! Love how you used the stencil! And thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card -I love the stamps and stencilled background.
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A generic C&P comment as unable to type much (MS flare up) to let you know I've seen your lovely entry at Stamping Sensations, thank you.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. J'adore !!! Et en plus, belle utilisation de ce pochoir, toujours aussi beau... Il est parfait là, et tes couleurs aussi sont top !
    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  9. A belated visit and a C&P comment I'm afraid as MS preventing me doing much still, but can at least take a peek at what everyone is creating and thank you for joining in at the challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome sentiment and fun card. Cheers! Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love everything about this card…as a seasoned gin drinker! x

    ReplyDelete