' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Purple Crocus

Wednesday 17 April 2024

Purple Crocus

Hello again! 
I have another flower card today... I just had to use this AALL & Create stamp that I won at Stamping Sensations challenge last month.

The result sadly doesn't quite match my initial vision, but I am showing it here anyway
 keeping it real...


The stamp is from the Crocus set (#624) by AALL & Create, the heart die (cut in white and then black) is from the Studio light "So Spring" (SS78) die set, and I used a scalloped die to cut the black card (Julie Hickey Designs, JHD-CUT-1003).

Once stamped, I coloured the crocus with pencils and added a bit of white acrylic splatter to finish.

Thanks for coming by,

 Craftyfield   I am entering the Allsorts, Stamping Sensations and
                                                     We Love Stamping challenges

8 comments:

  1. Don't know how you visualised it Christine but I lovely your finished card here, very brave going with a black background but my is it effective with the deep purple and splatters.

    Many thanks for sharing at Allsorts, Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this card is stunning. It’s so dramatic and striking and s something a little different.

    Thanks for sharing at Allsorts. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a dramatic and beautiful card. The white splatters are a great touch. Thanks for taking part at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It turned out so beautifully, love the black background and the pencil coloring looks amazing on black! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Original ce crocus sur fond noir, j'aime bien, il ressort joliment !! ^^ Bises

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on winning the beautiful stamp-love the colour and splatters against the black background-very dramatic result-love it.Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks beautiful and very striking to me. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at We Love Stamping.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Striking colours, very beautiful card!
    Thank you for sharing at We Love Stamping;-))m

    ReplyDelete