' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Clean and simple... Fall challenge

Monday 19 November 2012

Clean and simple... Fall challenge

The Impression Obsession blog wishes us a "Happy Fall" in their latest challenge.

So, apologies but I had to use my Branches stamp again.... nothing says Fall like trees and leaves, right ?
As I have a thing about covering part of a beautiful stamp, this time I didn't stamp all of it !


I made masks  with scalloped nestabilities and added distressed inks with Cut & Dry foam. I stamped the CAC Branches (CC031) with the mask still in place.
I highlighted with distress inks the punched and die-cut leaves and stamped the letters with the Ornate CAC (CC077)

Thanks for coming by,

5 comments:

  1. How really creative with the CAC stamp, Christine! I really like the way they flow to one another with the overlap!! Thank you for playing and good luck in the drawing too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Shirley, you used the CAC stamp in a very creative way, it looks great ! Beautiful card !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genius idea to use the CAC for your focal point! You've made me want that stamp! Thanks for leaving me a comment--I so appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking outside the box with the c-a-c! Neat idea.
    PH

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you did the masking and coloring in the scalloped area! Great way to use the tree background stamp! Also like the stamped Fall letters! Wonderful card. Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete