' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Wrapping paper

Saturday 13 December 2014

Wrapping paper

Artful times want to see wrapping paper and this couldn't come as a better time with lots of presents wrapping to do...

I have done this in the past and although it's a lot of work I love doing it because it's all about the stamping, no colouring, paper or embellishments to overshadow the stamped images.

Today I chose a 3 steps stamp set from Paper Trey ink to create a feminine paper (Delightful Dahlia).


I have some Bare Basics wrapping paper on a roll (Docrafts) but this is A3 bleed proof paper I have no use for; I keep the paper in the pad until I need to do some wrapping to keep it flat.

I am also entering That's Crafty challenge.

Hope you like my home made paper!

5 comments:

  1. How nice to decorate your own wrapping paper Christine, I got as far as tags but that was it after all the cards.

    As for the dashboard, yes I also get posts from blogs I don't even know, the odd one that pops up from those I know and the post is not there which is usually because it's been posted by accident instead of scheduled - how do I know, because I do it all too often !!

    Have a good Sunday.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful paper and beautiful stamping. A really fresh and clean piece.

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful wrapping paper, very bright and cheerful. Thank you for joining us on Artful Times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a refreshing design you have on there. I just never thought beyond Christmas when doing mine so it was a complete - and lovely - surprise to find your paper for all to see.
    Thank you for your good wishes for the team - may we wish you and yours a very Happy Christmas and all the Best for 2015.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coucou Christine, désolée de mon absence de ces derniers jours, je suis à la bourre dans tout et complètement out!... Ton papier décoré est absolument magnifique!!!! Bonne chance pour les challenges, je vais tacher de voir ce que j'ai loupé... bises

    ReplyDelete