' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Countdown

Monday 31 July 2017

Countdown

Eek!! Just in time for the Artistic Stamper Black & White challenge....

I saw this as the perfect opportunity to kill several birds with one stone, as a) 2 of the stamps from the Artistic Stamper Family Values set were as yet un-inked, b) I wanted to test my new stamping platform.

To make use of the Black & White, Yin and Yang concept I decide to create a flip card. I struggled so much that if I ever feel the need again I will get myself a die to do it for me!

Front and back when closed.

Front and back when opened.

I stamped the Numbers image with black dye ink on linen textured cardstock, and the stamping platform allowed me to go over several times for an acceptable print.
Equally difficult is getting a white enough white with inks, unless this is embossed, so my second test is with the Letters image stamped with white pigment ink, which I stamped many times (I lost count...).

Quite pleased with the result on both counts, so the platform gets my vote!

Thanks for coming by,
Also entering the Penny Black and more challenge.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! cool card, and i know what you mean! Thank you for joining in The Artistic Stamper July Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very chic - love that you showed us all those angles.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job. I thought you had used a die until I read the post. Super design.
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A rather belated than you for joining in with our July challenge at PB&M Christine, it's a very stylish card in the monochromatic colours.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card!
    Thanks for sharing at Penny Black and more.
    We have now a new theme for August, welcome;-))m

    ReplyDelete