' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Paisley wrap

Thursday 20 September 2018

Paisley wrap

I was going to say a quick post but there is nothing quick about this project!

Some time ago I bought a roll of blank wrapping paper to create my own patterned paper. I needed to wrap a fairly large present and I set out to stamp a 6 by 6cm (2" 1/3x 2" 1/3) square repeatedly to create it.

BIG mistake... took hours (and nearly 50 inking & stamping actions) but there it is at last:


My oldie stamp is by Personal Impressions (Paisley Flourishes) and I added a ready made topper on a label die-cut (Spellbinders).

Thanks for coming by,
I am  entering the SSS Monday Challenge and the Stamping Sensations (My B is for Blue) challenges.

7 comments:

  1. Oh dear! I shall learn from your experience! It does look very pretty though xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, but yes, a lot of work. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's what I call commitement Christine, but I think probably very satisfying when you had finished, many thanks for joining in with our 'I Spy' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made lovely wrapping paper with the paisly stamp. It must have taken you ages but worth the work. Thanks for joining our challenge Stamping Sensations. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  5. What patience, I think I would have given up halfway through but it does look lovely so well done!

    Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - your gift wrap looks beautiful - well worth all that effort! Well spotted on the stamp reveal front - you guessed, didn't you?!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I thought your snowflake card took some patience but to create your own wrapping paper ... my hat goes off to you xxx It looks amazing though.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsArtwork.

    ReplyDelete