' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: For our elders...

Friday 14 June 2019

For our elders...

Did you know STAMPlorations are celebrating their 6th Birthday  this month?
 
6th Birthday

To coincide with the event our Theme & Sketch challenge is about Birthdays too and I have a second inspiration make today.
 
The theme and sketch are:




I used both Theme and Sketch for this birthday card and pulled out my A Snarky Birthday to You stamp set again.


This time I went for a Vintage vibe with old newsprint paper and doilies for the background.
My focal point is the sentiment, which I masked before stamping the balloons from the same set.
To give this waxy, aged look, I used Seth Apter's Vintage Beeswax embossing powder in a thick layer all over the panel.

The final touch is the stamped and embossed "Happy Birthday" , sarcastically placed after the put down! I can see a lot of siblings liking this one....

Check out further inspiration from my teamies for all the challenges here
 
***
If you feel like shopping, check out the Birthday Summer sale
 


 And don't forget, whenever  you shop for STAMPlorations products you can get 20% off with my code: STAMPGIRLCRAFTY
***

Thanks for coming by,
I am entering the Addicted to stamps  challenges.

 

5 comments:

  1. Très chouette cette carte ! les couleurs sont très harmonieuses, très bien choisies. Et c'est une belle idée ces napperons qui mettent bien en valeur la composition, et ce beau texte central (au passage, superbe alternance de mots en noirs ou avec embossage, c'est parfait !!!)
    Bises, bon week-end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. Love the coloured doilies. Great sentiment. Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colour scheme and a great way to use those doilies. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. No I didn't know that Christine, how time flies! A great card to celebrate it and fun sentiment.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tee hee - sadly I'm the oldest sibling, so I can't deploy this one! Fabulous touch with the embossing powder.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete