' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: The Birdie song

Saturday 24 June 2017

The Birdie song

Since Ranger added 10 colours to the original black and white line up I wanted to try them. Now, Wendy Vecchi had her own colours added to the Enamel Accents range and they finally made it to the UK. Time to grab them and play...


If you wonder about the title of this post, I chose it because all I can see when looking at my bird is a happy thing sauntering in the fields singing his heart out!

Supplies:
Ranger Enamel Accents
Heat resistant Acetate
Paper Artsy Crunchy Waxed Paper
Joggles Quirky Bird #3 stamp
Rectangle dies from Spellbinders, Nellie Snellen and Stamplorations

You can catch my step by step on the Craft Barn blog and if you want to see the Master in action (Mr Holtz himself) introducing the Ranger colours there is a Youtube video.

On a different subject, I am joining the Stamplorations Linky party, celebrating their 4th Birthday and if you are curious to know what my wish list look like, there it is...

Thanks for coming by,
I am also entering the That's Crafty challenges.

12 comments:

  1. Brilliant! Love this. Have a great weekend.
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has great colour choices and is also a lot of fun

    Have a great weekend

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I can hear him singing as well Christine and what a super card he makes as well. And I think that wish list looks very modest.

    Have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cut the list to the bare bones... didn't want people to think I was greedy!

      Delete
  4. Fabulous make and I so love your sense of humor Christine, another card that made me chuckle. The song that came to mind for me is Tip Toe Through The Tulips ... lol.

    Love the birds on your list.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this when I first saw it and I still love it - it's such a happy card and it makes me smile.
    xxx Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is hilarious - definitely put a smile on my face - which, given I've just got in from work at midnight is pretty good going! Love the cool effect of the enamels on the acetate.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Une carte génialement faite, et super adorable.
    Merci pour ce beau tuto, et cette belle idée encore une fois, ta carte est top !!!! Bises, bonne semaine à venir :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card, so unique with the open space the acetate brings. Thank you so much for your inspirational card and joining in with the That's Crafty *Keep it Simple* Blog Challenge..
    Hugs Tracey x

    ReplyDelete