' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Brushos and Gelli plate

Wednesday 22 November 2023

Brushos and Gelli plate

Hello bloggers,

Today I have 2 cards that could either be Christmas, or as I plan New Year cards. Both use Lavinia stamps and the oval and circle backgrounds have been printed using the Gelli plate. 


I made the background by inking the circle plate with light blue dye ink and sprinkled a tiny bit of brushos, Turquoise for the sky and Moss green for the "hills". Using my stamping platform, I stamped that first circle. Then I inked the plate with pigment ink and over stamped the background for a foggy effect. 
The Fairy Fir Tree (LAV478) was then partially stamped 3 times.
A few die-cuts to finish (Sizzix). 


The background was made the same way as before, except I splattered some acrylic ink for snow instead of stamping pigment ink.
The oval die-cut is from Craft Companion.

Thanks for coming by,

 Craftyfield         My first card is entering the Lost Coast challenge.


2 comments:

  1. So soft and pretty. Love how this technique you used turned out. Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love your winter scenes! The brushos look so amazing 😊. Happy wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete