' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Sledging boy

Wednesday 22 November 2023

Sledging boy

Me again! Another Christmas card, with a Vintage image but in a CAS and bright style.


 I first stamped the Crafty Individuals Little Snow Baby (CI-240) inking just the boy and sledge with black Versafine. 
Then, after cleaning the stamp still in the stamping platform, I inked the stars and border with embossing ink and used detailed white powder to emboss. 

The embossing resisted the application of Pan Pastel over the top to give me the background colour. 

I layered the image on a piece of shiny blue paper with glints of gold and created a white aperture mat to frame the whole.

I hope you like my card!

Thanks for coming by,

 Craftyfield   I am entering the Allsorts and We Love Stamping challenges

6 comments:

  1. He's got a lovely Vintage feel to him Christine, perfect for our Christmas themes at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping, many thanks for joining us at both.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That vintage look stamp is adorable. Thank you for sharing this lovely card with us at Allsorts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a charming vintage image! Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely christmas kaart. I like the vintage stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your vintage boy with the blue. A beautiful card. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable and loving the vintage style - perfect 😊. Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete