' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Last Christmas...

Sunday 24 December 2023

Last Christmas...

Hello followers and blog readers, 
I just had to squeeze one last Christmas card! 
Actually, this one can be Christmas or New Year and yes, it's another scene I'm afraid... 


All stamps are from Crafty Individuals. 
I stamped the church (I only inked the church itself) from the CI-474 set in Versafine Pinecone and masked it. 
I created the background sky and snowy hills with Distress inks and paper masks and although the impression is grey there is pink and blue in sky! 
I added the trees, the left hand one is from CI-450, the right hand one is from CI-209 and added the sheep from CI-467. 
A bit of pencil work on the church, path and snow as well as a few touches of gel pen for snow on branches and roof to finish. 

It does feel desolate, but a snow laden sky will do that... 
Only one thing left to say... 

Merry Christmas!

Craftyfield x 
I am entering the SSS Monday, Allsorts and Lost Coast Designs challenges


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful and elegant Christine, I don't think it's desolate at all, in fact could be our village Church which stands rather alone. But you do realise I'll have Wham going round my head all evening.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and peaceful winter card. Love the stamps you used for this. Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elle est très belle cette carte.. j'aime beaucoup l'ambiance, et sa simplicité (relative bien sûr ! ). Je te souhaite un Joyeux Noël !!.. Bises.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful winter scene! I love how it feels so cold and crisp - perfect 😊. Wishing you peace, joy and happiness this Christmas time ❤️. Merry Christmas! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. An elegant and peaceful scene of a village church, so beautiful. Thanks for sharing at Allsorts this time.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts.
    Happy New Year!
    Dt Mervi

    ReplyDelete