' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Baby Girl card

Monday 20 October 2014

Baby Girl card

Cute alarm!!!
Quick post to show you a congratulation card for a new baby I had to whip up as the bundle of joy arrived a little bit earlier than planned!


This has the benefit of pushing me into using some of that stash of papers from magazines. The embellishments include a die-cut border (Tattered Lace) threaded through with some paper and baker's twine, as well as a die-cut safety pin (X-cut). I also made a vellum envelope to house my decoupage bear image, from the same freebie paper stack.
I am entering the Live & Love Crafts challenge.

Couldn't do steampunk, grungy or distress for such a small cutie now could I?

3 comments:

  1. Ta petite carte de naissance est adorable, avec cette bordure et cette petite enveloppe toutes mimis!! :D Bises

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and I love the way you used the half circles around the image

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute with the little bear in the envelope. Thanks for sharing with us at LLC.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts


    ReplyDelete