' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: CAS Die cuts only

Tuesday 7 October 2014

CAS Die cuts only

With this card I am aiming for a simple but elegant look with a bit of sparkle.


Both the Happy die and Snowflakes are from Papertrey ink and the Christmas stamp I embossed in white is from a set given in a magazine.
For the Snowflakes I used a card weight vellum with an iridescent coating which add a subtle sheen. I simply stacked the 3 sizes available in the set and glittered the centre star.

Nothing particularly difficult here except the fiddly gluing of the inlaid Happy!

Here you have it simple Christmas!
I am entering the following challenges : Inkychicks, That's Crafty and Wedodoobadoo.

Thanks for coming by,

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful colours, beautiful snowflakes and am adoring your happy banner. Winner for me! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete