' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Gilding the Leaf

Friday 1 December 2017

Gilding the Leaf

Today is the first day of a new Theme & Sketch challenge at Stamplorations.

The theme and sketch are:




For my first make, I tackled both theme and sketch keeping things CAS:


I cut a panel of Kraft cardstock, with one of the Stitched Snow Hills die and aligned 2 further pieces of cardstock, one black and one white, die-cut with the same die top and bottom. I then stuck all the pieces on a card base,  avoiding the bulk of overlapping die-cuts.

I stamped my sentiment from the Trendy Leaves and embossed with gold embossing powder.

On brown cardstock I stamped the Leaves with glue and used gold mica powder on 2 leaves and gilding flakes on the third, for even more shine! The photo above is taken in direct sunlight which shows off the shine but obliterates all the details, so below is another pic taken in the shade:

Hop on over to the Stamplorations blog for more inspiration from my teamies and do join us in our Theme & Sketch Challenge.
If you do, you might win a lovely Stamplorations prize...

Thanks for coming by,
I am entering the Craft Stamper TIMI challenge.



   

6 comments:

  1. How do you makes leaves prettier...you bling them up! I love the mica powder and guilding on the leaves! Great take on the sketch too!



    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a wonderful CAS card - the shimmer against the kraft works beautifully.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sobre mais très jolie!!! bises

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks fab ..... I love the gilded leaves. Have a lovely Christmas and Thank You for playing along with the Craft Stamper Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete