' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Acetate Challenge

Thursday 9 June 2011

Acetate Challenge

Over at the Craft Barn Blog this week's challenge is to use acetate.
I have used several of the techniques demonstrated by the Craft Barn blog's contributors, as I had never played with acetate before. First, I used acetate as my base card and folded an A4 sheet in two to form an A5 card. I then embossed the top and bottom and swiped these areas with  alcohol inks. I decided to try stamping but with only Brilliance inks and no Stazon the result isn't fantastic.

The flower is made with 3 die cut flowers, embossed and inked to which I added a center with thin strips that I could curl with heat easily.

I have enjoyed the challenge but the next time I use acetate I will be stamping with Stazon !



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card ! Thanks for entering our challenge
    isa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on winning :) lovely card
    Von x

    ReplyDelete