' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Glittered Butterflies

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Glittered Butterflies

Here is a card for my "I need a card right now" stock. I have left a space bottom right for a greeting and the theme isn't male or female specific and could be used for all sorts of occasions.


The small butterflies have been punched out of the card base and the ribbon has been stuck down behind this line of butterflies allowing the bodies to appear darker. On a separate piece of card placed behind the butterflies apertures, I put some glue down and applied the glitter. Finally I put some glossy accents over the glitter, this avoids glitter falling off when the card is handled and it gives the butterflies more dimension.
The main image had been stamped with a sepia ink for the body and antennae and a light color for the wings. I then used coloured pencils over the wings.

Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment:

  1. Очень интересные открытки!!! Вы - замечательная мастерица)))

    ReplyDelete