' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Mass production

Thursday 2 February 2012

Mass production

Some of you will look on this with incredulity - is she mad ? Christmas in February ? - and some will be impressed at my organisation... But when the next season comes around I want to get enough time to create a few special cards rather than rushing to produce lots of cards or buy some - perish the thought- like last Christmas.



In all there are 12 cards and envelopes with a design for boys and one for girls.

I have designed the set to minimise effort and cost. I used the "free" papers from magazines to make envelopes using the largest die from the Grand square dies from Spellbinders. I added a small die cut to make a label from white paper for the address. With the smallest die from the same set I cut the card bases using some bristol board.
The design on the card has been stamped with "free" acrylic stamps from another magazine and coloured with Coloursoft pencils and solvent. - I originally wanted to use markers but the colour showed through the bristol board.-

That's it ! No bling, no glitter, no fussing, and a minimum of punching (I rounded the top triangle of the envelope).

Thanks for coming by,

No comments:

Post a Comment