' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Same stamp different ways

Tuesday 28 October 2014

Same stamp different ways

This is the WOW! Embossing Powder challenge for this October month. I liked the theme but I couldn't get any ideas on what to do so I played around with different combinations of stamps and techniques until I nearly gave up!  I had one last go at the week end and finally chose what to do. I kept it simple using just one stamp and a minimum of embellishments.


I first inked the Snowflakes background stamp (Impression Obsession) with a multi coloured inkpad.
For my second way with the stamp I white embossed a matching piece of cardstock. I then die-cut a piece with a Spellbinders die and threaded through some blue paper as a "ribbon".
I then decorated my strip with very small die-cuts in silver.

The most time consuming part of the card has been the gluing of the tiny gems at the centre of the small snowflakes!

Thanks for coming by,

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Love the stamp and the colours. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great background! Stunning stamp and a lovely lovely Xmas card:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give up!? But it's stunning, you got a a striking background and lovely design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, elle est super belle!!! Je dis comme Gio, très classe je trouve, et très originale!! Tu as toutes tes chances moi je crois! (j'avais ouvert ton post hier soir mais j'ai été dérangée je n'avais rien vu ahah, j'ai bien fait d'attendre...:) Bon dimanche, bisous

    ReplyDelete