' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: X-mas wrapped up

Thursday 30 November 2017

X-mas wrapped up

So I have the cards, the next item on my crafting to-do list is the wrapping. I may yet create some wrapping paper, I have done so in the past, but today I'm looking at making bags in the quickest way so that I have a template for last minute wrapping panic (been there, done that).

If you want to read my step by step for not just 1 but 2 kind of bags you will have to hop on to the Craft Barn blog.


Supplies:
Woodware clear stamp: Huge Snowflake
Embossing powders: Cosmic Shimmer Brilliant Sparkle in Gold, Sea Glass (Wow), Frantage Aged rose, Clear
Paper Artsy Fresco paints
Andy Skinner's Sunburst and Imagination Crafts Drop Screen
Inks: black Versafine, Brilliance Starlight silver, gold
Envelopes, mirror card.

Hope you like my bags!
I am entering the SSS Wednesday and Rubbernecker challenge.

2 comments:

  1. These are absolutely gorgeous!!! Oh so merry and inspiring. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that sparkly snowflake makes a magnificent centrepiece, whatever the background.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete