' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Dream come true

Thursday 11 January 2018

Dream come true

After the holidays I'm trying to re-boot my Mojo and making tags seems to be an easy way to get creative again.


The base of my tag is a Prima paper, which I inked with Distress oxides in Vintage tones and overstamped with the Grungy Harlequin stamp and a leaf stamp from the Twiggy Leaves set, both from Rubber Dance.
The leaf print is difficult to see but if you look closely...it's there!

I added some pieces of washi tape, adhesive paper lace and my focal image stamped on a paper with flower inclusions. The stamp is from the Antique Botanicals set by Rubber Dance.

And since I finally managed to get my hands on Tim's Paper Dolls... I just had to use one on this tag. It does count as my "new" item for several challenges, so that's my excuse!

Thanks for coming by, it's always appreciated!
I am entering the Allsorts, Rubber Dance, Rubber Dance Forever, Penny Black and more and SSS Wednesday Challenge challenges.

11 comments:

  1. Such a lovley vintage tag. Thanks for using our stamps on your work. This turned out so beautiful. Thank you for joining the Rubber Dance January challenge! xx Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A delightfully feminine creation Christine and so pleased you used your new goodies, many thanks for joining us again at Allsorts and Penny Black and More challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag lovely details.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts & Penny Black & More 'Something New' Challenges and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tag! the background is fabulous and I love how you used a new paper doll, the whole design is lovely :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this tag. Very vintage look I think

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous tag, great stamping.
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 2018 Christine and I hope this year will be a good one for you.

    Your tag is cute especially with the die cut doll on it and it goes well with the vintage colour scheme.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great collage! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute. Great job with the vintage. Love the collage look. Thanks for joining the Rubber Dance challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous vintage tag ✨ Thanks for joining the Rubber Dance Challenge / Melina

    ReplyDelete