' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Fragile wings

Saturday 11 July 2020

Fragile wings

This is this stamp first outing (Crafty Individual CI- 521) and I was determined to stamp it in colours, however cumbersome it was. I can report it is a bit delicate and time consuming but I did get the required result.


I used a combination of black ink and Versamark ink to stamp and used pastel (chalks) to apply colour on the flower and script. I used coloured pencils for the butterfly.
Apologies for the photo but I had great difficulties taking good pictures without colour casts, so here's a different one:

  
It's one of these images that fill up a card so I didn't add anything to avoid hiding any of its beauty (and my hard work!). I hope you like it!

Thanks for coming by,
I am entering the Allsorts (my B is of course Butterfly) and Stamping Sensations  challenges.

8 comments:

  1. A really super background and a lovely image. Thank you for joining our 'Something beginning with B challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous butterfly.
    Thank you for sharing your lovely card at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elle est vraiment très belle !!!!
    Ton contraste entre le papillon et le fond est super réussi, pas de collage apparemment dont chapeau !
    J'adore, je la mets sur mon board d'inspiration CI :)
    Bises,
    Coco

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card! Wow, I can't believe that you stamped the colours, you must have so much patience - it looks stunning 😀. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's absolutely glorious - the colours on the flower and leaves were definitely worth all the trouble, and the butterfly is fabulous. What a joy of a card. (Snd yes, isn't it hard to get a decent photo at the moment with the grey skies?!)
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, gorgeous detail and loving your choice of colours too. Wishing you a lovely creative week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can imagine how that took a lot of time to get the details in different media, totally worth it though xx

    ReplyDelete