' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Flowers for a lady

Sunday 25 July 2021

Flowers for a lady

I have been trying to poke my (crafting) mojo in order to kick it into action...

I stamped one of my latest rubber stamp, Movie strip collage from Chocolate Baroque and coloured the image with pencils, taking my time tickling the paper until satisfied.
I find this technique therapeutic, it does relax the mind and gives a lot of control, unlike markers, which prevents disasters.

Coloured pencil on stamped Movie strip collage

I added stencilling with Leaf Trails (Lavinia) and die-cuts to finish.

The arrow is from the MFT Blueprint set 7 cut from a STAMPlorations clear sticker (Mixed Media Backgrounds #2) , the flower from a very old All Occasion die and the Best Wishes from STAMPlorations Everyday Sentiments.

That's all for today but I hope there will be more soon!

Thanks for coming by,
I am entering the SSS Wednesday, We Love Chocolate BaroqueStamping Sensations,  Allsorts, Addicted to stamps,  Paperbabe and Unikostudio challenges.

13 comments:

  1. Oh wow that is super gorgeous!!! Your colouring is totally amazing!! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw this one my reading list I just knew it was coming my way, beautifully coloured Christine and such intensity of the bloom. I just wish I could find colouring therapeutic as so many do, sadly I don't and usually end up just getting frustrated.

    As always it's lovely to see you at We Love Chocolate Baroque, Allsorts and Stamping Sensations, thank you so much for taking the time to join in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful creation with this nicely colored image and love the stenciling. I too find pencil coloring so relaxing, unfortunately I don't always find time for pencil coloring!
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge as well as Stamping Sensations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super jolie !!! Et tu as raison, ce doit être tout à fait relaxant. Je devrais reprendre mes crayons...
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, such lovely colouring. You must have so much patience. Thanks for using a CB stamp and sharing with us at we love Chocolate Baroque xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and loving the stamp. The background just fits beautifully. Happy crafting, Angela xxx

    ReplyDelete

  7. I love your choice of image, beautiful details and the design too, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully coloured and designed! I love the gorgeous flower and how it pops against the background - perfect 😁. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that gorgeous big bloom in the centre and the colours you have used against the cooler blue background. Thanks for playing along with Uniko. X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful colouring!

    Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
    Susan
    Addicted to Stamps and More
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card with a really cheery summery colour scheme xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning! Love the combination of elements and composition. Thanks for sharing and joining in on the fun at Uniko. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the creative elements in this design! A beautiful card!
    Thank you so much for playing along at Uniko!

    ReplyDelete