' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: CASe of wine

Thursday 13 April 2023

CASe of wine

For the first time in a long time I have been able to make more than 2 projects a month!

Starting with a CAS card that is part of a series of 10  I am making for a gift. 
I will be adding envelopes, tags and will also make a box to present them.  


I have used Visible Image 99% Chance of Wine stamp and die sets for this card. 

The 2 glasses at the front are die-cut the others stamped directly on the base card, using grey and maroon inks. 

I added colour to the cork and a "table" under my glasses with pencils and the sentiment has been printed on the card. The other half of this funny quote is revealed on the inside page: 



 
Thanks for coming by, Cheers!

 Craftyfield      I am entering the Allsorts, Stamping Sensations, and                                                                                    We Love Stamping challenges

8 comments:

  1. A perfect CAS creation Christine, ten is a lot and I know for sure I would struggle, get sidetracked and add too much. Lovely to see you at Allsorts and We Love Stamping, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun and CAS design. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This set and the whisky are on my wish list having used the gin stamp set to death!
    Love the CAS look to this card and the sentiment is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fun CAS card. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts this week. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! Loving your CAS design and the sentiment is such fun 😊. Take care and sending happy wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is fab, great use of the stamp.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tout en finesse, très sympa pour un amateur de bon vin héhé ;-) Bises

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sentiment. This would be perfect for quite a few people I know! xx

    ReplyDelete