' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Dapper Bunny

Saturday 23 March 2024

Dapper Bunny

Hello crafters!

Today I have a second inspiration make for our Country View Challenge held in the Facebook  group. This month the theme is "Mad March Hare" which also includes rabbits and anything Easter!


This time my card doesn't even sport a sentiment on the front as, ahem, it got rather busy! Last year I made a few of these "Floating frame" cards and I just love how impressive they look. 


My focal image is the bunny from the AALL & Create Set "In the Wild" (#529), which I coloured with pencils.

The frame is made of several flowers and leaves die-cut with the Sizzix Thinlits  – Floral Layers die set (664359), which I coloured with Distress inks. I could have die cut into coloured cardstock but this gave me more control over the exact shades, as I don't have all colours of cardstock under the sun! Especially greens since I don't like them and yet there are often necessary for all the trees and leaves so I always run out!!!


And another look at the height:



So, no time to lose, create something for Easter and/or with a bunny in it, to win it! You will find our March challenge here, in our friendly Facebook group. Our prize this month is this lovely bundle....



Thanks for coming by, 

 Craftyfield   I am entering the SSS Wednesday Allsorts, Stamping Sensations,
                                                         Addicted to Stamps  challenges

11 comments:

  1. Love your card Christine, probably my all time favourite Bunny image, add flowers and I'm a happy camper. Many thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations and Allsorts challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elle est super belle ta carte !! Ce petit lapin est vraiment sympa, il n'a rien à envier à Mr Rabbit de Tim Holz en définitive, vu sous ce (bel) angle !... :)
    Moi aussi maintenant, je préfère de loin encrer ou peindre mes papiers pour mes découpes... Le résultat est nettement plus harmonieux, et plus beau, même si c'est plus de temps, c'est certain. En tout cas, chapeau pour la mise en valeur de ton lapin de Pâques !! ^^
    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful I adore that Bunny image and those flowers look amazing thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. He certainly is dapper! Loving all those gorgeous flowers around him too. Thanks for playing along with us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colours for Easter on this fab card. Thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. That rabbit image is such a beautiful one! I think it feels quite nice in the flowers! Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a gorgeous Easter card and I love the depth and texture the flower frame provides.
    Thanks for sharing at ATSM.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card I imagine it took a long time to do with so many elements. Well worth it xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That bunny is super cute and I love how he's peeking through those beautiful 3D flowers - perfect 😊. Take care! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete