' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Beach games

Thursday 11 July 2024

Beach games

Hello crafters, 
Although the British weather yet again disappoints, my thoughts are definitely turned to sunny beaches... 
 

The stamps are all Crafty Individuals: "Sandy Toes & Salty Kisses" (CI-459) and "By the Sea" (CI-454).
I used Versacraft and Brilliance inks to stamp and coloured the image with pencils.

I think the card is crying out for additional details, maybe some stitching or inking all around and some more detailing of sea and sand with pencils but... I chickened out having already spoiled my first attempt!

Thanks for coming by,

 Craftyfield   I am entering the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge 
                                                        We Love Stamping, Stamping Sensations and Allsorts challenges

12 comments:

  1. Let's forget about the non summer weather and concentrate on your card lovely Christine, the images so remind me of days gone by with a bucket and spade and unless my memory is playing tricks the sun used to sine more often.

    Many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry about your lack of summer weather over there, hope you'll get some beautiful summer days very soon!
    Your card turned out so beautifully and I love these colors for summer themed cards.
    Thanks so much for sharing this week at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love the beach scene you’ve created. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super looking scenic card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well we have summer on a card which is perfect. Such an adorable scene you've created. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOPS! Sorry about the deleted comment - no idea how/why!
    I meant to say -
    Gorgeous beach scene and I love it just as it is without any more inking etc. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elle est super adorable déjà comme ça ta carte. On dirait un petit tableau...
    Bon, c'est sûr, tu aurais pu travailler un peu tes ombrages... Si je t'avais en cours, c'est ce que je te dirais en tout cas héhé ;-)))
    Bon, tout ça pour dire que je la trouve quand même bien belle ! :D Bises

    ReplyDelete
  9. No, I think it is perfect just as it is. Love how you have blended your background too. Thanks for sharing it with us at we love stamping this month xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful beach scene using those gorgeous stamps, beautifully coloured too!
    Thank you for joining in with our challenge at Stamping Sensations.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. AH! Your card is full of wonderful seaside memories. I feel it is perfect without any additions. I love it. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card, really don't think it needs anything else x

    ReplyDelete