' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: May Sketch inspiration

Friday 19 May 2017

May Sketch inspiration

Welcome back for my second inspiration make for the Stamplorations Theme & Sketch challenge.
This time I am following the sketch.

http://stamplorations.blogspot.com/2017/05/may-challenge.html
http://stamplorations.blogspot.com/2017/05/may-challenge.html


For my base card, I partially cut the cardstock (Ranger Distress Mixed Media - Heavystock) with the Crazy Double Running Stitch Die.

I adhered a piece of vellum (a very old collection by Docrafts) centrally, only using glue at the top.

I used the Trendy Birds 2 stamp set and inked one of the big birds and 2 other bird motifs with a multi-colour inkpad (Kaleidacolor - Vineyard). I fussy cut them and glued them on the vellum.

I stamped the sentiment from the Fond Expressions 2 set on a rectangular piece of cardstock and rounded the corners with the 1/2" corner chomper.

Do check out what my teamies made on the Stamplorations blog and if you missed my first inspiration piece it's here. Then you will have no more excuse not to enter the challenge, following the theme, the sketch or both!

Thanks for coming by,

4 comments:

  1. The vellum strip is so pretty and the birds in the shaded stamping look fab. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine yes it is really funny how we chose the same birds....they're great stamps aren't they. I love your take..very pretty. Enjoy your weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Une carte douce à l'oeil que j'aime beaucoup. bizzz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Une carte toute douce et harmonieuse en effet... J'aime.
    Toute simple mais parfois, ça fait du bien, on voit tellement de choses ultra-chargées ! :)
    Bises

    ReplyDelete