' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Cute but stylish for the man in your life

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Cute but stylish for the man in your life

I picked up this stamp set because of a particular image I'd been looking for, namely a door, even though the set involves cute animals which aren't my usual choice of imagery. Anyway the boat image looked perfect for an anniversary card I have coming up so I thought I would make a foray in the "cute" style. Here is the result :


The main image has been stamped using Zig Art graphic pen in gray and coloured with watercolour pencils. I then applied a wet brush to produce a watercolour effect. The stamp is from the Lovers Lane Collection by Country Companions.

I hope the intended recipient likes it as much as I enjoyed making it!

No comments:

Post a Comment