' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Calendar Challenge : Week 1

Friday 16 September 2011

Calendar Challenge : Week 1

For the next 12 weeks the Craft Barn has a Calendar challenge. Each week one calendar or one page of the calendar must be done using the Week 1 Challenge theme, blue and crackle.
I have decided to do a full calendar, on the basis that among my stash I do have a blank that I have failed to tackle so far and this is the push I needed.
My page this week has some stamping, stencilling and crackle. The latter doesn't show too well in the picture. Some of the colour choices were dictated by the supplies I had, and I faced several hiccups along the way... unlike a card, where one can start all over again if necessary, with this calendar there is only one chance !



Thanks for coming by,

5 comments:

  1. Love this page, too, very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! love the calendar you are using.
    Thanks for playing with us
    isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Soo pretty, love all the textures and pretty colours, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete