' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Winged things challenge

Monday 17 October 2011

Winged things challenge

The Crafty Individuals Challenge for October is Winged things. I did not overthink this one as I wanted to use my latest CI-319 stamp. What with Halloween coming up and this broody stamp, I went for a traditional Halloween color scheme with high contrast.



Most remarkable about this make is the fact that none of the embellishments were shop-bought. The broom is a toothpick with a tassel die-cut, the cat has been stamped with a Craft Stamper freebie and flocked, the patterned paper is from a chocolate box and the title was made with alphabet stamps and die-cut. I used some acrylic interference paint to highlight the embossing on the "gloop" and around the cat.

Thanks for coming by,

3 comments:

  1. Looking great. That stamp is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous stamping! Thanks for joining in the Crafty Individuals challenge. Jean

    ReplyDelete