' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Calendar challenge: Doodles

Sunday 28 October 2012

Calendar challenge: Doodles

For the 4th page of the Craft Barn Calendar challenge we need to have "doodles". After a week long of Crafty Individuals inspiration, I just thought of this stamp set. To me, it says doodles... but as this might just be me, I added hand drawn doodles as well, however bad they would turn out to be!!!


To complement the doodles I thought I should avoid a clean and simple approach with lots of white,  so I tried a Distressed (inks) background in dark colours.

Hope you will like it,

7 comments:

  1. The stamping looks wonderful, what a lovely set of stamps. Love the colours and the hand doodling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely calendar page great stamp choice and I like that you added hand doodles too

    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those stamps are lovely,another thing to add to my wish list!and love colour of your background x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Et bien j'aime beaucoup tes couleurs, et tes doodlings ne sont pas si mal ! Au final, ça fait une très jolie carte calendrier bravo. Bonne semaine, Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful stamping and colors. I really like how you framed the calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colours and those stamps are fab.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes, you're right, it could be doodles, very intricate ones though...
    But it's a beautiful stamp, and love your calendar. Thank you for playing with us again this week
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete