' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Inspired by Linda Cain (2)

Thursday 21 March 2013

Inspired by Linda Cain (2)

This week my entry in the Paper Arsty challenge is based on Linda's second project. Although it did not turn out as planned and there were a few accidents along the way, I am quite pleased with the result which is so different to my normal style.


For the background I used the same technique as Linda with Portfolio pastels and stamped a few images from Hot Pick 1112 and 1202. Rather than stencilling I stamped found textures with Fresco white (plastic packaging).

Hope you will like this project !

10 comments:

  1. Great colour blending of the pastiles :)
    Von ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colours using the pastels, love the stamps and the textures.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, quelles magnifiques couleurs whaaaah.... Bravo, c'est vraiment superbe !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!! It was a really fun one to do - and I loved the doodling best - you should give it a go!!! (thanks for visiting btw)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific colors!!! Thanks for playing along!

    ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous, great colour blending xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great vibrant piece Lin, thanks for joining in our GD challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete