' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Inspired By Sara Naumann

Saturday 14 June 2014

Inspired By Sara Naumann

Keren Baker was on the Paper Artsy blog this week but her marvellous shadow box was too much for me. Sara Naumann's project looked ever so easy when she did it in her video, that I jumped at the chance.

In the end, of course, it took me more time than expected to create the card, but I am quite pleased with it, so well worth the extra time!


I used stamps from the ESN07 set, Hot Pick 1205 ({memo} is hidden underneath the flower) and postmarks from my collection.
The flower, I made moons ago using individuals die-cut leaves layered in decreasing size order.

Hope you'll like this project!

14 comments:

  1. I do like it, I like it a lot!! I don't seem to have any washi tape, can you believe... there must be some somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, C! I like the design with the Washi tape and that flower is just wonderful too! The whole mixed media layout is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. Fabulous balance and colours complement. Shiny texture background shows it off really well. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific card-I love the way you used the strips of paper behind the flower

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It may have taken you longer than you anticipated but it was worth it! Your card is great and I intend to have a go at this asap as I think it will make a great card for my reserves box.

    Keren's gorgeous full project was more than I had time for too so that's why I took a couple of the techniques to create 2 cards (for my sadly empty stash box, lol) instead. Thanks for you lovely comment btw.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous card! I think if I'd created something so lovely, I'd have huge difficulty giving it away! I hope it's for a very special person! Julie Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely do like it! Whoever receives this card will want to keep it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab take on Sara's card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card, love the colors and the use of tape

    ReplyDelete
  10. Elle est très harmonieuse et très réussie, j'aime beaucoup ta carte bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Elle est superbe! j'aime!!
    Bizz
    Sylvie

    ReplyDelete
  12. GORGEOUS card, love the colours and the flower, the extra card embellishment at the back of the flower really stands out. fantastic inspiration :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete