' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Textural Journal page

Monday 21 July 2014

Textural Journal page

This is my first time page for Darcy's Journal challenge on the Paper Artsy blog and, although time consuming, this piece really spoke to me (I think it said dare you...)

So I followed Darcy's instructions to the best of my abilities and availability of supplies and this is the result:



For the master board I used the ELB02 set and a script stamp.
I drew my own flowers (no stencil) with a black waxy pencil and applied black paint with corrugated cardboard to make the lines at the bottom edge.

I would never have chosen the colours, or attempted the graphic look without a push so I am quite pleased I have completed this page.

I am also entering My mum's Craft Shop and Ladybug Crafts challenges.

Thanks for coming by,

10 comments:

  1. fabulous page, love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see your pages, they look great! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pages with lots of work on them

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh nice, i love that honeycomb in the background. Genius use of corrugated card to print with too. Well done for joining in, hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scrummy colours bright and juicy. Great page xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh elle est super jolie !!! Je suis très contente que tu te sois décidée à le faire ce challenge, c'est chouette de voie des versions différentes de celles de Darcy, et toutes vraiment très belles... La tienne est très chouette, j'adore tes fleurs et leurs jolis ronds !! Bises

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh, C, this is awesome. I really like the way you did the DPs and your mixed media images are outstanding!!! Very wonderful and uplifting too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful summery creation! Thanks for playing at MMCS! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty project. I love it. Thank you for joining us over at Ladybug Crafts. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wild happy colours. Looks great. Love your hand drawn flowers

    ReplyDelete