' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Bouquet

Wednesday 10 August 2016

Bouquet

Today I am guesting over at Rubber Dance blog, with a challenge inspiration piece.

The colours for the August challenge are Black & White plus your choice of another colour. It's easy to think of the white as the paper, the black as the stamping ink and reserve the colour, well for colouring... which is fine, but you know me I'm a bit of a contrarian... still I'm also a wuss so I didn't pick Black as my paper base, I settled on the 3rd option and chose Kraft as my base cardstock.


Stamps: Textured flowers and Da Vinci from Rubber Dance.
Supplies: White gel pen, black Dye Ink, Versafine Black, white pencil, white Embossing powder

Do come over to the Rubber Dance blog, to see more pics.

Thanks for coming by,
I am entering the WOW Embossing powders, Stamping Sensations and Inkychicks challenges

10 comments:

  1. Thank you, Ms C! Gorgeous card! I think it's really cool that you chose Kraft as your 3rd colour. Unexpected and beautiful!!
    Hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. The white looks so striking against the Kraft Christine, makes for a very striking card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great ideas on this and it is very beautiful

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah oui bravo!!!
    Superbe carte, qui met très bien ces tampons en valeur, c'est fin et délicat, très astucieux aussi d'avoir opté pour du kraft! (je te reconnais bien là... :D)
    Le texte est fabuleux aussi et parfait ici (je le note de suite!)
    Bravo ma copinette, je vais aller mettre un petit com' sur le blog de Rubber Dance aussi, c'est génial! :) Bises

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oublié de te dire que j'adore ces tampons sur lesquels j'ai craqué aussi... :D Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love kraft card Christine, and your card is the perfect example, really beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. White on Kraft card looks so good, a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at the challenge of Inky Chicks. DT Veronique

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! I love your thinking outside the box! Thanks for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete