' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: In the mood for dancing

Wednesday 23 November 2016

In the mood for dancing

Today on the craft Barn blog, I am showing a card inspired by the roaring twenties and Charleston.


OK, I didn't actually have any dancing girls to stamp so used these "ladies who latte" instead. I like to think they are discussing their evening plans, outfits etc... for a wild night of dancing.

The iconic music of that period is a piece by James P Johnson, who composed many hit tunes including the theme song of the Roaring Twenties film, "Charleston" which debuted in 1923 on Broadway. You can listen/watch here.

See you on the Craft Barn blog to see how I made it!
I am entering the TIMI Craft Stamper and SSS Monday challenges

6 comments:

  1. Love it Christine and yes, they are definitely planning a night on the town and dressed like that why not.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are on a roll Christine another stunning make.

    They look like ladies who lunch to me or should I say nibble as with those figures I am sure they wouldn't eat much.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful era. Great stamping

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab design .... great stamping! Thanks for playing along with the Craft Stamper Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card and hope the ladies enjoyed their wild dancing! Jean x

    ReplyDelete