' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Collages

Friday 9 December 2016

Collages

Do you like the look of collaged papers but are short on time? Or not keen on the sticky stuff and the drying time etc... I have a solution for you, a quick and foolproof way to get a collage look without the sweat and tears.

Of course, you know me I'm using stamps... easy isn't it? Well the designers have done all the work so we can PLAY, why not use the technology...

So there you are, here's my finished project, but do come by the Craft Barn to see HOW I did it.



I hope you are getting on with your Christmas makes, I have yet to complete LOTS,
Also entering the Stamplorations Theme& Sketch challenge.

11 comments:

  1. Great stamping and wonderful addition of the twine

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really beautiful Christine and super stamping and inking.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's gorgeous, Christine - the colours are great, and I love the folksy look of it. I know I've missed lots of treats here, but I'm looking forward to some proper catching up time over the festive season.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous make Christine just popped back from having a look.

    I only use hot press watercolour paper for all my stamping projects as it doesn't have the uneven grain texture.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Christine. Fabulous card. This is one of my favourite CI stamps.
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tu as su utiliser ce tampon de superbe façon! J'adore. J'ai moi même fait des fonds avec que je n'ai toujours pas utilisés. Bises

    ReplyDelete
  7. Je l'ai mis sur mon board d'inspiration Crafty, et je viens de te laisser un message sur le site du Craft Barn aussi...
    BRAVO c'est extra !!!! :D
    Bisous, bonne semaine avant Noël...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Thanks for playing at STAMPloration's THEME and SKETCH challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is just gorgeous!!! Beautiful card. Thanks so much for joining us over at STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WHOAAAA!! I am swoooonnnnn..this card is very pretty! Thank you much for playing with us at STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete