' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Golden envie

Sunday 18 December 2016

Golden envie


Another postal make for the Paper Artsy challenge! This time I CASEd one of Butterfly's golden envelopes. I could have used the same stamp but decided to give some love to that Amsterdam row of houses from the Hot Pick 1601.


I also used some patterned papers (from a magazine freebie). I added a white panel  for the addressee to make it easy for the postman to read.

I stamped the houses with Flitter Glue and applied the gilding flakes. Love the shine but this is very difficult to photograph, especially as I used my phone and artificial lighting....

This might give a better idea:


Hope you like my envelope!
Onwards and upwards, more Christmas projects on the list...

Thanks for coming by,

5 comments:

  1. Love the gilding flake, very effective against the colour of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really terrific envelope

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great share today Christine, lovely to send those cards.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you have done with the gilding flakes Christine but you are so right they are difficult to take pics of and never show the true shine which is so magical.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is AMAZING! Well done! Merry Christmas, Autumn

    ReplyDelete