' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Flower and leaves

Saturday 28 October 2017

Flower and leaves

This could be one of many posts... Don't feel guilty for not commenting on all posts coming up this weekend, as I know you're all very busy!

I have been inspired by Alison/Craftytrog who made an inspiration piece for the Paper Artsy challenge. You can find all the details here.

 
 
I followed Alison technique quite closely so I won't bore you with the details, I 'll just mention the stamps I used, a flower from the HP1111 and the leaves from ELB33.
 
And since the challenge theme is pearlescent, I should try and show you a bit  of that shine, which doesn't come out very well under artificial lighting.



See you soon,
Also entering the That's Crafty and SSS Wednesday challenges .

7 comments:

  1. isn't it a pain trying to photograph pearly things!! Good on you for trying, the end result turned out cool! ~Leandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty a really effective technique and you can see a bit of that shine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card and technique, it really can be a pain to capture anything with a shimmer or shine but your design is a delight. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us all over at That's Crafty.
    Best Wishes Tracey DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card :) thank you for playing along with us at the simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Love the arty feel to this one.
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card, I love the colours! Glad to have inspired you.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete